Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You

There are days when I feel overwhelmed at the task ahead of me. Losing over 100 pounds will not be easy. It was certainly easy to put the weight on but I am finding out that it will be hard to reverse the damage and to take it all off. It is so easy to eat the wrong food and simply not exercise. I am amazed at how much support I have received from the blogging community. There are so many people who are going through the same thing I am . I felt at one point in time that there was no one else who knew what I was going through but there are so many people who struggle with the same issues. I feel good knowing that I am not alone in this fight. I want to give a big thank you to the folks who leave comments ( because they really are a pick me up : ) and a thank you to folks who blogs about the same struggle I have. You all inspire me to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment