Monday, December 28, 2009

Back on the Wagon

I have been off the wagon since Thanksgiving. I ate out of control for the last month and I am paying for it. I was down 38 pounds right before Christmas putting my weight at 249 and over the Christmas holiday I gained 12 pounds. That puts my current weight at 261. I know that a very small part is water and bloat but a majority is fat. I'm tired of doing this to myself. So here I am once again starting over. I keep gaining and losing the same 10-12 pounds. 249 was my lowest and I was so proud of myself. So I am back to eating right and back to exercising. I hope that I can stick to my routine and stop the up and down with my weight. I'm not going to beat myself up but I am going to buckle down and get this weight off once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment