Friday, January 29, 2010

Tale of the scale

I have two digital scales. The first scale I got at Wal-Mart and it was always giving me crazy readings, depending on where my feet were placed on it. I didn't trust it so I got a new one. The new scale is supposed to be super calibrated. The new scale si always 1 1/2-2 pounds less than the Wal-Mart scale. I gonna go with the Wal-Mart scale in case it is wrong and I actually weigh less than what it says.

I'm hungry all the time and just for one particular snack I used to always eat. Queso dip with spicy nacho doritos. It sounds gross but I swear it is so good. Am I the only one constantly thinking about food. I'm always thinking about how much can I have, how many calories, and when my next meal will be. I hope I can get to a point where I am no longer consumed with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment