Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Food For Sunday

I didn't really work out today. I seem to really slack off over the weekends. I had sloppy Joe's and I was so upset with myself because I am trying to lay off bread. I still stayed within my calories for the day. I am just at 1200 for the entire day. Here is what I had for dinner. 4 ounces of boneless baked pork chops, 1 cup of mashed potatoes( I need the potassium, my water pills is depleting mine) and a whole can of green beans. The potatoes were instant and I added no butter. I really miss bread. I used to buy thick cut french toast bread and spread it with butter and Parmesan cheese and toast it and it was so good. I used to eat four pieces of that at a time. I seem to be obsessed with food and all the food I will no longer let myself have. At this point in time I can't even have the foods I like in moderation. I don't think I can control myself. Dinner was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment