Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ugh- A bad week.

This has been a really bad week for me. I have been eating like crazy and hardly exercising at all. I have been so off track . It is time for me to buckle down and get myself together. I haven't weighed myself because I know that I have probably gained at least 10 of the 22 pounds that I have lost. I'm not going to weigh myself again for another month . I feel like all my hard work has been for nothing . I am going to rededicate myself to getting healthy and taking this weight off.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how much this means, but you have to take it one day at a time. Today was a rough day but tomorrow is a new day.

    Valerie Bertinelli said something along the lines of I love pizza but I love myself more. She's not someone I idolize in the slightest but that made sense to me. Say that to yourself tomorrow and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete